[ 0 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 6

Say Hello

Post by Admin on Sun Sep 20, 2015 7:19 pm

Welcome to our new all Lensbaby forum , glad you here :-) please say hello and tell us a little about you Very Happy and don't forget to answer the Poll .

Admin
Admin

View user profile http://lensbabylove.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Say Hello

Post by Admin on Sun Sep 20, 2015 7:23 pm

My name is Anja . I live in Colorado spring CO , I have 4 boys and I am the admin on Facebook Lensbabylove and the blog as well as here in the forum . I own the sweet 35 , sweet 50 edge 80 the mobile kit and the creative optic kit .

I want to give us lensbaby lovers a place to chat and exchange ideas or ask for help .

Glad you joined us and I hope we can all make this a great forum .

Admin
Admin

View user profile http://lensbabylove.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Walking_thru_the_clouds on Sun Sep 20, 2015 7:59 pm

Hi, my name is Nikki. I'm in the UK and live in Cornwall, I'm surrounded by magical coastline, rugged and raw. I have the Composer Pro, sweet 35, Velvet 56 and have just added the edge to my arsenal! Great to be here, I'm looking forward to meeting everyone soon x

Walking_thru_the_clouds

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Hi

Post by WiredToTheMoon on Sun Sep 20, 2015 9:24 pm

Very Happy  Hi, my name is Janet. I live near Glasgow, Scotland with my other half and our 15 year old son. I have the Composer Pro and the Muse - Optics in my kit are: Sweet 35, Double Glass, Single Glass, Soft Focus, Plastic, Pinhole/Zoneplate, Edge80, Macro Converters, Macro Diopters and Creative Apertures. Hoping to add the Velvet 56 soon!!!!!!!! ♥
My first forum ever! I have peeked through lots over the years but never felt like joining in, so looking forward to 'meeting' you all - although it is pretty much like a Lensbaby family already! ♥

WiredToTheMoon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ChantalvdDool on Sun Sep 20, 2015 11:29 pm

Hi I'm Chantal, 35 years old and live in the Netherlands. Having the Lb since 2013 and since than till now I have all the lenses and optics, except the mobile lenses.
With other words I'm a LB Addict Wink It's been a while since I was on a forum now we have FB. But it's nice to have a place like this!
ChantalvdDool

View user profile http://www.fotografie-chantal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by YoAshnish on Mon Sep 21, 2015 10:06 pm

Hello fellow Lensbaby Lovers! I'm Jeannine. I live in Delaware. I currently own the Composer Pro Kit with the Sweet 35, Sweet 50 and Edge 80. I also have the LM10. I haven't participate in a forum in a long time but wanted to join this one! What a Face

YoAshnish

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum